Welcome! Please visit regularly to keep up with classroom news!

Welcome! Please visit regularly to keep up with classroom news!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Welcome to 3rd Grade!

We made it through the first three days! It was quite hot in our classroom, but the students showed up with excited smiles and positive attitudes each day.

It was wonderful to meet so many parents at the open house. I know the students feel more at ease after coming in to the classroom before school begins. It helps with the first day jitters.

I plan to do weekly blog updates to keep families informed about what’s going on in our classroom. I’ll preview upcoming events and highlight recent successes. Hopefully this tool will be a useful way for me to connect with families as well as community members.

We’re off to a running start, and I’m looking forward to a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment